Tuesday 16 November 2010

Brand New Fresh Out The Box


You can never have enough LBD's. The lastest addition to my collection is this very sexy meets classy styled dress. The 'flow-y' shifon sleeves on this dress is the statement. When i saw this dress i had an instant crush soon as i tried it on....i was convinced it was made for me. The fitted body hugs you at all the right places..which adds the 'sexy' factor to the dress. After searching high and low for the perfect dress for my trip up north for my besties 22nd birthday......i found myself a winner!

Heres how i wore it -----> Dress (from Bank), Gold necklace (peacocks) and Black n gold ring (primark), Orange nail vanish from NYC (i beleive) - My shoes were orange and black... and kept it simple with a black n gold chanel bag (which you can't see)

Hair: Poker straight with a hump.

No comments:

Post a Comment