Thursday 2 December 2010

Leopard print much?



Wow, i knew leopard print was my guilty pleasure but i did not realise it was this serious till one random late night skype call with my aunty..(cool aunty) after she saw my room in dubai, (Yes, leopard print decor) she started called me Audrey hepburn. So, during our skype call i was like guess what i got a new addition to live up to my audrey hepburn nickname.. thats when i showed her my new bad boi leopard print wedges (yes my new found love). Dorthy P 27 pounds got it during the 30% off everything promotion...LOVE <3

I then entertained her and showed her all my leopard print items...and when i got to 7 items and still counting..i started to realise i was a tad addicted to say the least

Take a look at my pompey leopard print items... (note imagine how many i have with all my leopard print items in dubai) haha....shall i stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment