Sunday 20 February 2011

Partying with my Superheros

Pretty last minute decision to attend hence why im not dressed up as my super-hero alter ego. Crazy coloured Wigs, white contacts, catsuits..hello superheros!


I didn't dress as a super hero but here's what i wore


Black high-waist leggings- TOPSHOP
Silver Sequence cropped vest with pink design- TOPSHOP
Black suede peep toe pumps with silver heel and platform- Dorthy Perkins

She got SWAGGER!

Rocking the sheer sleeved style dress - [check archive blogs on my post on a similar dress]
She teamed this H&M LBD with STYLISH patterned tights which i LOVE! and nude heels- Certified swag!

3 comments:

  1. love ur outfit! really nice blog too girl :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very nice loving the look you have a FANTASTIC blog

    ..Check out my blog, lets follow each other....

    http://dtrh-stateofmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete