Sunday 23 January 2011

The H belt


After a phone conversation with my girl discussing how some designer brands are pronounced in its original accent in particular Hermes, it triggered me to blog on my Hermes belt!

During my latest trip to Dubai i got a gift..a FRIGGIN Hermes belt! I was happy as i have been wanting one for the longest, i originally wanted the Tan one with a gold buckle but was more than happy to get my paws on the black one with a gold 'H' buckle :)

U've probably seen this belt on some celebs, here's a few pics- I'm yet to wear mine but i'll blog an outfit of the day post featuring this badboy for you lot to see ;D hehe...

4 comments:

  1. Wooow, look at that waist..x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I know her bod is 2 die for! following! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love this belt!

    pls visit and follow my blog on
    http://myfashionstateofmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! Alright i will do! :)

    ReplyDelete