Thursday 20 January 2011

Home SWEET home


Ok so here's the part where u learn a bit about me.... Im originally Arabic...and my parents live in Dubai at the moment...so any chance i get im on the first flight out there - I regret not blogging my daily actions and outings in dubai.. I was also unwell for the first week i was ther..major bummer..But i still had fun!!!

If you like sunshine, shopping (lots of it), beautiful sandy beaches... modern scenery, countless places to go eat...and the glamourous lifestyle then..U'LL LOVE DUBAI!!
Heres a few encounters from the latest Dubai trip!!

Oh and stay tuned for my next visit to Dubai in april..i will attempt to blog whilst im out there! =D

Enjoy the piccys!





What i wore....
Pic one with - vest top from h&m - i loved it when i saw Rocsi from BET wear it then found it in h&m!

pic two- me and my bro! same outfit as above!

Pic three - Me n my friend nadia! LOVED her outfit.. but not sure where she got it from! Though i know her blazer is from h&m. Mine was pretty simple- Plain black blazer from forever 21 (an american shop, in dubai), plain white vest and bershka jeans =)

Pic 3- Im actually wearing 2 items which i got on sale.. Im usualy anti sale because i can never FIND MY SIZE...but i managed to get that cropped denium shirt from miselfridge in the sale! And the stripped skirt 7pounds in the h&m sale..WOO!!! worn with a plain red h8m basic T, gold sandles from primark..and cant for the LV damier bag :)

LIKE?

2 comments:

  1. Love the first picture with the pool and the big building in the background!
    xo

    http://gapplescreation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank ya! just about to check ur blog out! x

    ReplyDelete