Tuesday 25 January 2011

Outfit of the day







In this outfit I'm sporting my latest addition to my handbag collection. I love this bag, just 10 pounds from Primark! So practical, bought it as a everyday uni bag..it's spacious and the colours are universal so can literally wear it with anything! Its a copy of the Mulberry bayswater bag which i am more than tempted to purchase, but this primark one will do for now!

Occasion: Lunch in town with my friend
My outfit: Black silver zipped dress from h&m with a cropped denim shirt from Miselfridge left open
Khaki parker style coat from Primark
Black tights, leopard print scarf (Topshop), Military boots (River Island)and the Mulberry look alike bag from primark.

Thoughts on outfit? :)

4 comments:

  1. We got a stall in our shopping centre that sells the Mulberyy copy and I work for Dune and we have a Herme's style bag: http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/2011/01/hey-duneive-got-my-eyes-on-you.html. Don't know which one to get :S...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, ive got a Hermes... you should defo go for it..more rare! Everyone is rocking the Mulberry either way you cant go wrong.. coz' they are both amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog...Im following you now, come check out my blog and follow me back in return. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete